A 10-year-old class two pupil, Amanda Odoom has been electrocuted to death, while a 6-year-old- girl is injured after an electric cable fell on them at Gomoa Nyanyano old Market in the Central Region. The children were playing under the electric cable when the unfortunate incident happened on Tuesday, …Read More »
Home / Tag Archives: electrocuted to death.
C/R: Pensioner, 65, electrocuted to death.
A 65 year old pensioner named Openyin Ebow Takyi has met his untimely death after he was electrocuted at Breman Asikuma in the Asikuma Odoben Brakwa District of the Central Region. The deceased was electrocuted in his store during a heavy downpour Sunday May 22, 2022 afternoon. An …Read More »