Home / Health / Man dies in a hotel room following overdose of libido booster to ‘power’ lady

Man dies in a hotel room following overdose of libido booster to ‘power’ lady

A 40-year-old man whose name is given as Albert Agomavi has met his untimely death.


According to Police’s preliminary investigation, Albert Agomavi died at Climax Hotel in Pokuase where he had gone to have sexual intercourse with one Ophelia Tofa now a suspect.


Police say Ophelia Tofa was heard shouting for help in the room she and Albert had booked for their sexual escapade.




When the managers of the hotel got to the room, Albert was lying on the bed wearing jeans trousers with foam in his mouth.



The Police were called upon and the room, as well as the body of the deceased, was carefully examined but no marks were found. However, the Police found dragon; an aphrodisiac in his pocket.


The deceased father-in-law who is a fire officer was invited to the scene and he disclosed that Albert was hypertensive and therefore he may have reacted to the aphrodisiac causing his death.


Meanwhile, Ophelia Tofa is in Police custody assisting the investigation.













Source: MyNewsGh.com

See also  Red wine plays important role in preparation for sex- Health Scientist

About admin

Check Also

37 Military Hospital NMTC not issuing admissions – Admissions C’ttee

  Authorities of the 37 Military Hospital Nursing and Midwifery Training College (NMTC) have dismissed …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *