The New Patriotic Party, NPP, through some card-bearing members has established a National Projects Advocacy unit within its hierarchy to highlight all projects completed since the Akuffo-Addo-led administration took office in 2017.
According to party officials, project advocacy members will collaborate with the party’s communication team to unveil to Ghanaians a number of initiatives that the NPP-led government has carried out since taking office.
As a result, the National Administrative Body of the Projects Advocacy has appointed individuals to administer the group’s day-to-day operations.
Ransford Okai Yeboah
The following are the interim National Executives:
1. National President Ransford Okai Yeboah
2. National Organiser James Amaniampong
3. National Vice President Sir Ben
4. Public Relations Officer, Godfred Adu-Gyamfi
5. National Deputy Organizer Daniel Denku
6. Kwame Boadu Asare – National Research and Information Technology
7. National Financial Secretary, Emmanuel Boateng
8. National Woman Organiser Felicia Quansah
National Youth Organiser: Hon. Klinsman Karikari Mensa Tumfour, and National Secretary: Hon. Dr. Michael Kyeremateng.
In an interview with the media, Dr Michael Kyeremateng, the National Secretary for the NPP’s Projects Advocacy Group, elaborated on the group’s mandate and what it needs to do in order for the party to break the eight in the 2024 election.
Dr Kyeremanteng reiterated that the project advocacy team will collaborate with the party’s National Communications and Communicators to help the NPP win the election and continue the good job that started in 2017.